Douglas, GA 31533
Wes Ross, M.D.
- • Specialty: Ophthalmology
- • Training: Mercer University School of Medicine; Residency, University of South Carolina
- • Certification: Board Certified, Ophthalmology
- • Special Interests: Comprehensive Ophthalmology with an Emphasis in Oculoplastics; Cataract and Refractive Surgery
Anthony Johnson, M.D.
- Specialty: Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Board Certification: American Board of Ophthalmology
- Medical School: University of Texas in San Antonio, TX
- Residency: Ophthalmology, Tulane in New Orleans, LA
- Additional Training: Fellowship, Pediatric Ophthalmology, Scottish Rite Children’s Hospital in Atlanta, GA
- Special Interests: Diagnosis and treatment of vision issues in children, including Amblyopia (lazy eye) and Strabismus (crossed eyes).
Deborah McDonald, O.D.
• Specialty: Optometry
• Training: University of Alabama at Birmingham, Doctor of Optometry & Master of Public Health
• Certification: Optometry
• Special Interests: Primary Eye Care, Management and Treatment of Ocular Disease, Contact Lenses, Surgical Co-Management
4120-A North Valdosta Road
Valdosta, GA 31602
416 Tift Avenue N
Tifton, GA 31794
234 SW Range Avenue
Madison, FL 32340
115 5th Street SE
Moultrie, GA 31768
403 Lister St
Waycross, GA 31501
We have well-stocked optical boutiques in our Valdosta, Tifton, Douglas, Moultrie and Madison, FL locations. Our optical shops offer the most advanced technology in lens wear from distance vision to progressive no lines, as well as an extensive selection of designer and active sport eyewear. Contact lens services are also available.